Friday, March 04, 2005

Catching what's going around

Ten things I've done that you probably haven't:
  1. Had a tour guide yell at me for playing with the revolving doors at St. Paul's Cathedral (and I didn't even do it!).
  2. Babysat triplets (except I bet Juliana has).
  3. Clung to the top of a mountain, terrified of falling off. (I'm just guessing that usually people who are afraid of heights are smart enough not to climb the mountain in the first place.)
  4. Spoken to groups of wealthy, well-educated adults assisted by a rubber chicken.
  5. Worn as a wedding dress a dress I had previously worn in another wedding.
  6. Convinced my siblings to put pencils in their hair, stand together in the bathroom, and shout "Wallaby, wallaby, wallaby."
  7. Composed sonnets about business law.
  8. Replaced salt for sugar in a sweet bread recipe.
  9. Searched through the woods in the dark for the front end of a cow whose back end was sticking out into the pasture. (Toolboy doesn't count, since he did it with me.)
  10. Decorated a bedroom in orange and green.

Let me know if you've done any of these things, and post your own list!

No comments: