Thursday, March 13, 2008

Multiples of Four

A belated reply to Mama Squirrel

4 Jobs I’ve Had in My Life

Intern
Office manager
Research analyst
High school teacher

4 Shows I DVR (TIVO)
Don't own any of the above, but shows we get from the library:

Jeeves and Wooster
Brother Cadfael
Poirot
Hmm . . . that's all I can think of right now. We're kind of running low on ideas.

4 Places I’ve Been

Oxford, England. (Punting and all!)
Boston, Massachusetts. (Not in the fall, though.)
San Juan Island, Washington. (Where I would want to live, if it weren't for the ferry fees and water supply issues)
Mammoth Cave, Kentucky (But I haven't actually been inside yet. Next time we'll time it better.)

4 Favorite Foods


I don't really have a good answer to this question right now. Anything that goes down easily and stays down. And that tastes like I cooked it back when I still could cook but I haven't actually had to cook.

I'm declaring this blog an open-tag zone until the brain fog lifts (however many years that takes) so feel free to grab this if you haven't done it.

No comments: